Pages

Thursday, June 23, 2011

VOTE AND WIN


CLICK ON IMAGE TO VOTE

Today on July 23 I'm campaigning for CG / NCG Brazil!
I need the most help possible, so I created a great way for me towin votes, and you win prizes!
Award:

1st place: 40 Stardollars
2nd: 20 Stardollars
Draw Surprise: 15 Stardollars

To participate is very easy, just go in my doll, vote 5 / 5 andcomment, saying it voted 5 / 5 and is participating in thecompetition!

Ready! And to have a better chance of winning, just call vote with their friends or other dolls (fakes), and comment: I voted 5 / 5 andI'm a friend (or fake) the doll .... (name of your doll), so you will havemore chances to win!
Draw for winner random.org through the site. If the person you mostvoted for me (calling friends with dolls or fake) is not drawn, willgive her the prize of 20 Stardollars!

CAUTION: The prizes will only be given if I win as CG (or in the top 5) or NCG in Brazil!

- SS for the award will be given on purchases at the bazaar
- For Non-SS the prize will be given gifts.

4 comments:

  1. Haii Jogadu :)
    Nice suite and medoll :) I hope you win NCG or even CG. Plz add mwahh :) xx - Lovelyladie143

    ReplyDelete
  2. amg tomara que vc ganhe... vc merece mtoo.. eu ia votar com as fakes mais eu tenho que sair daqui a pouco Y.Y

    ReplyDelete