Pages

Monday, June 20, 2011

Black and purple • makeup


Hello dear! Well, I came here to show a kind of black and purplemakeup pretty cool! I'll show you how:


Used Items:



1. First go and mascara mask (preferably black, unless you want to change the colors) and now pass the pencil (black), and just belowthe middle to the end on top, as shown in the image:



2. Now apply the black shadow on the part of the pencil (above),and purple shadow, the part that is without the pencil.






3. Now put the lipstick of your choice (I used a course to match themakeup), and the deluxe gloss (depending on the lip gloss is notvery good).



4. The makeup is done! Now just put hair on your preference andthe accessories you want!



Comment saying whether they liked it or not, if you like will do more, and even use some followers of the model.If you like makeup to create, send an email to: jogadu-stardoll@hotmail.com containing the name of your doll and apicture! The best posted on the blog!

4 comments:

  1. I love your makeup! I love the new picture, you should do maiz times here on the blog! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved the makeup, I try to do more with my doll makeup of the dot

    ReplyDelete
  3. eu queria aprender makes com 3 cores :/

    ReplyDelete